Wednesday, May 6, 2009

The New national Assembly!

Watching Jacob Zuma and the new national assembly! Quite interesting to see if this is going to bring a new dawn as we all hope it will. Are these men and women going to shape our country for the better or worse? But some of them I would not trust them with anything let alone that they have access to the national coffers! Blade, Sexwale, Madikizela, Motshekga, Godongwana, Mbalula, Routledge, Shiceka, Mbethe, Sisulu, etc

They are about to start with the proceedings! I will be back!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Mli

    I actually have no clue about the national assembley hey. I'm relying on you to be honest. and the list you provide does nothing to shake my confidence in zuma. would you back it up?

    sintu

    ReplyDelete
  2. The question we should ask is are we any closer to understanding what JZ and cabinet have planned to do for us! What is the track record of those that I mentioned above and what part of that record inspires confidence? JZ's state of the nation address to me spelled all that we already know but nothing of what the government is doing! For now it seems that government is fumbling about without any clear vision. What is JZ's vision for his Presidency? Cause it is not clear and he has not been able to articulate it clearly!

    But they have not finished their 100 days so we have to wait and see! But one thing is for sure they have lied to us about to get where they are and they continue to lie to us about Thabo's reign.

    I've been busy hence I have not been writing as frequently as I would like!

    ReplyDelete